maandag 16 september 2013

New 'Lady Kangaroo'

I love Sundays! This day is my atelier day.  My baby boy is not going to creche so Sunday is for me the only day I can live the house to work there. My partner is building a beautiful etching press for me at home but we still need some parts and Atelier is the only possibility to make some prints of my linocuts at this moment. Just yesterday I've started to work on a new Lady Kangaroo. I like the color of the first layer. Still thinking about the final title of my work LK-Lost ID? I think this would be perfect.

1 opmerking:

  1. Do you have a spam issue on this site; I additionally am a blogger, and I was needing to know your circumstance; a large portion of us have built up some decent techniques and we are hoping to exchange strategies with others, why not give me an email if intrigued.

    Linocut

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen